The EARMOR M31 provides audible protection in noisy areas with impulsive noise, such as firearms use zones. Harmful sounds are limited to a safe level of 82 dB, and the lower are amplified.
Key benefits of active hearing protectors:
- Allow you to normally hear and even enhance standard sounds: speech, commands, instructions, sounds from the environment
- Protect your hearing during shooting
- Strengthen standard sounds – with volume control they let you hear better than without earmuffs.
Modernized Mod 3 version includes:
- New threads for easy unscrewing
- 3 seconds button delay to prevent accidental turn off
- Silicon slings for caps of battery compartment
- Improved metal battery cover
- Dynamic voice tracking
- Increased RF immunity
- Improved headphone case materials